Thursday, June 19, 2008

Night of the 60's

Last night was our company annual dinner.....and this time the dress code is "Back to 60's". It was a glamorous night, everybody (almost!) dress-up in 60's costume. Too bad I can't wait until the party end...cause kesian my little Aliff Zafran have to stay at MIL house. I manage to snap few pictures though not very clear cause I'm using my hp's camera only.

Me and my big smile .....
I didn't plan to attend the dinner, so I didn't prepare anything....so I belasah wearing my old T-shirt during university time.










Here come most eligible bachelor
......however the handsome guy with black shirt is already taken by me.... :-)

.

.

.


These 2 guys are available 25 hours a day
.....if you interested just let me know...hahaha...just kidding. The guy with the wig really make me LOL....geezzz....

.

.

.

Our Deputy MD (middle) and his retro style....with beautiful girls of course...










Go-go 60's....








No comments: