Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Night of the 60's

Last night was our company annual dinner.....and this time the dress code is "Back to 60's". It was a glamorous night, everybody (almost!) dress-up in 60's costume. Too bad I can't wait until the party end...cause kesian my little Aliff Zafran have to stay at MIL house. I manage to snap few pictures though not very clear cause I'm using my hp's camera only.

Me and my big smile .....
I didn't plan to attend the dinner, so I didn't prepare anything....so I belasah wearing my old T-shirt during university time.










Here come most eligible bachelor
......however the handsome guy with black shirt is already taken by me.... :-)

.

.

.


These 2 guys are available 25 hours a day
.....if you interested just let me know...hahaha...just kidding. The guy with the wig really make me LOL....geezzz....

.

.

.

Our Deputy MD (middle) and his retro style....with beautiful girls of course...










Go-go 60's....








No comments: