Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little Aliff Zafran's Adventure

Have you ever watch you child playing? Its amazing watching their imagination runs wild. For my son there are no limits....he sure have imaginations! He use his imagination and creativity to be whomever he wish to be....here's some picture of him in action....

Aliff Zafran simply love Mickey Mouse...he can watch the the show again and again and again with the smile on his face.....sometimes he even laugh out loud. Here's Aliff Zafran trying his hot dog dance....Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog....
.
.
.


Sometimes when he play with his hot wheel....I think he must've imagine himself as Micheal Schumacher the F1 driver! Too bad he driving it backwards....hehehe. Before he can actually "drive" he would asked his dad to push him.....he enjoy it so much until he don't want to stop playing...but of course his dad would say...matilah...ask mama to play with you! Hehehehe...

.

We have a little library at our house....I used to arrange my novels nicely there...but when Aliff Zafran decided to become a librarian...well you can see how well organized he can be!!
.

.



Hmmm...sunbathing ehh?? This picture never fails to make me smile...he's being his cute self....and hands at the back of his head.....sekali tengok macam Carlos Raul Fonseca dalam cerita Secreto De Amor!! One word..."tueja" hehehe....
.
.
.


It was Easter Day celebration at tHe Spring at that time...I manage to snap a picture of him become the bunny himself...hehehe
.
.
.
.


Kiss me...kiss me....and I'll be your prince...hahahaha. Don't you think he's so cute and want to kiss him and make him your prince.....sorry folks.....he's a prince of my heart!!



This picture was taken during our family gathering last week. Here's the little guy who will never stop playing....my brother put lots lots of tape on his body...he wouldn't mind at all...in fact he enjoy taking the tape off and then he would run to my brother again to put the tape on once again....I don't know what he imagine he was at that time..




Ahhh.....a massage!! Take it easy and enjoy the i-squeeze first then play again!!
.


.


.




Its not such a good idea to make Aliff Zafran upset! He have a voice as loud as a loud speaker...just lucky that he's not turning green!!





Don't be fret....Aliff Zafran is a happy baby....when he's upset or cry it wouldn't take him more than 5 minutes to smile again.....

No comments: