Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh! My Hermes Birkin

Oh okay, it's not my Hermes Birkin - this beautiful white Hermes Birkin handbag belongs to Lady Gaga. Seriously Gaga, why do you ruin this lovely bag with a Japanese-language message on it?? Grrrrr....



I'm not Lady Gaga's "little monsters" (a.k.a her fans) but I do love Hermes Birkin handbags. Can't afford it at this moment but....hmmm...but maybe one day, when I become "Datin" and have all the money in the world, I will definitely buy the Hermes Birkin handbag - the most expensive one and not even Victoria Beckham have that collection!!!! Muahaha...keep dreaming!! If you people out there don't know yet, Victoria Beckham owns 100 Hermes Birkin bags worth more than $2 million altogether. Cool ehh??

Oh by the way, the message on the bag loosely translates to "I love small monster. Tokyo love."

No comments: