Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Patience is a.....virtue??

It's 4:30 p.m and I've just finished reading The Girl Who Played With Fire. Reading during office hours again? Well, guilty as charged.

It's a cliffhanger!!!!...uwaaaaaa. I must find the third sequel - The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. I checked MPH online just now and the book is not available until June 2010. Geezz...US already released it on September last year!! Why are we fall far behind? Hmmphhh...can't do anything about it, so I guess I just have to be patience. Patience is after all - the greatest of all virtues.

The reviews says the 3rd - more tragic - best of all three!!! It's a horrible shame that we won't get to the 10 books that Larsson intended. Sadly, he died in 2004, just after submitting his three novels. So, I will not see my favourite female uber-rebel anymore. :-(

2 comments:

fara said...

This book sounds great!
sadly I have no time to read like before.
penat balik keje, rase nak tido je....

:)

Siti Hawa said...

Hye Ms. Independant, this book may not be your genre, because yours more to Chick Lit books - but I say you must read Larsson books - macam paksa2 pulak heheh