Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shopping online, bad habit for lean purse!!

Warghhh…so bored…not sure what to do today! I’m always in a foul mood when Monday comes…huh! Plus we have a late pay day! Emm….my Project Manager even worst, he didn’t even smile this morning…maybe no money, no smile..hehehe. Lucky I received my bonus last week, not really happy with the bonus this time – but hmmmm…never mind! I’m waiting patiently for my parcel, last Saturday I brought a lot of items online … I’m so good at “spending” my money, sitting in the office also can shopping!! Hehehe…

Balo Chili Slimming Gel & Waist Slimming Warp
















I read a good review about this product so I decide to buy! It actually a slimming cream made of chili to help burn fats more effectively. It helps to break down excess fats, stimulates the blood and lymph circulation and accelerates the metabolism. Sounds promising ehh…one testimonial says it can reduce 2 inches after 1 week usage!! Just hope that I have to bear the hot cause the cream have varying degrees of heating due to skin type!

Taiwan Facial Mask












Ahhh…these mask so cheap yet it a hottest mask in Taiwan. It cost only RM2.40 per piece. I bought 4 different type of mask, Barccilus ferment, Levorotory, Milk Extract, Pearl Extract & Collagen Method. Different mask have different function, I mainly focus on the whitening, tighten pores, elasticity and prevent white head and uneven skin type of mask!


I also bought essence nose putty membrane, cost only RM1.20 per piece. Iskkk…too bad can’t find that kind of cheap mask in Kuching!!











Charcoal Masque


This charcoal masque is a product from Korea. Hmmm…it seems that all beauty products either come from Korea or Taiwan. I thought it kind of strange using charcoal as a mask! So I did a reading on it…so it so happen that charcoal which we also use for barbecues have a highly absorbent nature, so it often use to help detoxify chemical within the body to prevent any poison from spreading further. Hmmmm….it is said that the charcoal powder is one of the tradition raw ingredients that Japanese women use to nourish their skin over the centuries. It is economical yet effective in removing stubborn impurities & dead skin cells. Not sure about that yet….but it sure is very cheap for blackhead problem. I know one product, Cellnique skin action sebum gel which have so many testimonial of the effectiveness but quite expensive. I try this charcoal masque first hopefully it works on me!!




Result of chacoal mask - testimonial from customer.











Blouse
Also product from Taiwan…hehehe…not really sure where & when to wear these kind of blouse...but it’s kind of addictive to shop online! Just hoping it will fit me nicely :-)

















No comments: