Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Thursday, July 17, 2008

CSI Losing Its Main Man

Apparently it's all gotten to be too much for Crime Scene Investigator Gil Grissom. Or, it will.

Calling it an actual signoff rather than yet another sabbatical, EW.com reports that William Petersen will be leaving CSI sometime midseason.

"Billy is leaving," series executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said. "But he will remain throughout the run of the series an executive producer. And he will, whenever CBS asks, come back. I don't think you've seen the last of Gil Grissom."

"My biggest problem with leaving the show at any point isn't leaving Grissom," said Petersen, whose previous leave of absence came when he took five weeks off to do theater in Rhode Island. "I'm an actor, it's time to do other things. "[The hard part will be saying goodbye] to the cast and crew. [So] I'm going to stay as involved as I'm allowed to be throughout the remainder of this show. Until they turn off all the lights."

By Natalie Finn
Article Source : E! Online, Inc.

After Jorja Fox and Gary Dourdan last season...now its time for William Petersen a.k.a Dr. Gilbert Arthur "Gil" Grissom leaving the show.

Gil Grissom is the night shift supervisor for the Last Vegas CSI unit, and a forensic entomologist. On the sixth season finale "Way To Go" he has been in relationship with Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) and successfully proposed marriage to her in the eight season.

Now both Gil and Sara not in the series anymore!! Tsk...tsk...tsk....but the good news is that he will come back, that is if CBS want to.

Remember when we were in high school, the teacher ask us to fill-in 3 of our ambitions...well one of my ambition is to become a forensic detective, you know someone who solve the cold case using DNA and other evidence. Can't blame me, I was influenced by my father, he was a police officer! Maybe thats why I become CSI biggest fan apart of the high tech gadgets, the yet-to-invented technology and occasionally realm of fantasy.

Oh...my other ambition was to be a novelist...wait until you see my collection of romantic novels...hehehe

No comments: