Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A biiiiig hug for Aliff Zafran





zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Hugs Comments & Graphics

Yesterday been a trying day when Aliff Zafran fall sick. He have a fever, a mild one at that. Nevertheless, he manage to drain all my energy with his never ending activities. If he sick, he wouldn't sleep, instead he would play until he gets tired...which is like almost never! Despite all that, its been a good day...yesterday the first time I heard him called me "mama." I thought I heard wrongly cause he always say "mamam" means "makan" or "eat." But yesterday he called me "mama" many time...I'm blessed :-) Big hug for Aliff Zafran.

No comments: