Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pingu & Ziraf

 
 Cute postcard credit to the owner.

I saw this cute postcard at my niece, Tqah's tumblr facebook :-) - its Pingu (penguin) and Ziraf (giraffe)!!. What a weird kind of friendship. Anyway, it's very true that sometimes we didn't realize who we need in our life. Same like love, we look elsewhere but someone who is near us. Must be trill to fall in love with a stranger. I never know cause I fell in love with my best friend :-) and he's the most precious and best thing that's ever happened to me!!

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

I'm lucky we're in love in every where
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

(Jason Mraz-Lucky)

No comments: