Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Diary of a Bookaholic

Last Saturday, 13th March 2010, I had taken annual leave just because I want to go to Popular Bookfair at Tun Jugah, Kuching. These are all the books I bought :


and Aliff bought this :
Lightning McQueen

And I have to eat Maggi mee until pay day which is on 26th - 10 more days!!! Bankrupt already wehhh....

Lucky me they have so many flavours!! :-) Each day can try different flavour ha ha ha
Duh!! I agree with their slogan...Maggie Mee my way - Make the most of it. Heheh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you'd like to have more books, just let me know... Don't worry about the prices....
http://bangibookseller.blogspot.com/