Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Monday, November 22, 2010

What I want....

1.  Mulberry for Target
I'm actually eyeing for the large velvet satchel - black colour (exactly like the one in the pic - the one in the middle). Latest style from Mulberry for Target. Exclusive bag at a charming price (meaning I can afford it-lah hehehe). Big bag, can fit in 13" laptop :-).


2.  Wilton Product

 Cake Decorating Tools

Novelty Shaped Pans
(Topsy Turvy is one of it - got a lot of other design that I want)


3. ipad


Even when I want to buy all the above, I definitely can't duh!! Not all at one time though. I think (hopefully hehehe) my hb would say that I can choose either No. 1 or No. 2. No. 3 out of question - need to do saving like...few months! Tsk tsk tsk


Wrong! Money can buy all the things I want above and much moreeee!! Uwaaaa

No comments: