Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rant warning : why very few things make sense to me right now.

I don't know why, but recently I (and other PM involve in construction) received e-mails from the HQ. Annoying prttthhhhh!! Something goes like these....

All projects must be on schedule, those projects that are behind schedule shall be reprimanded effective 30 November 2010. 

Please be informed that the E-Dairy shall be implemented immediately. Warning will be issued for non compliance with the E-Dairy reporting format.

Can't they choose the words carefully rather than being so harsh? So many negativity - not good okay!! It's like you telling your child - if you pee on your pants, I'm going to kill you! Daaaa...

Well hello??? What happened if our project ahead of schedule?? My previous project was 1 year ahead schedule - what did the project team get?? NADA....NOTHING.....ELEK..... choyy sangat okay!! Didn't even get the appreciation note from the management!! I guess nobody appreciate it. Like - it is your job so do it, otherwise - then watch your back!!


We have project presentation - discussion about project status, causes of delay bla bla bla this week - to be exact on Saturday and Sunday!! My oh my...of all the days, they choose to do it on weekend. Hmmpphhh......tsk..tsk..tsk...

Don't really want to think about this weekend, makes me turn sour! Hu hu hu...I bet the so-called brainstorming will be too long, too wordy, too redundant and too far fetched!! Am I overrating? Understandable lah ehhh.....

Owhh yeahh, last night I bake Blueberry Cheese Tart. Basically, it's my stress therapy. Sometimes, Il bake when I'm not really feel happy. At that time I'm not happy with the e-mails and this coming weekend...duh!!
Tadaaa...Blueberry Cheese Tart. Sedap ooooo

Takes me hours to make it. Not as easy as I think at first but it worth my time, makes 70 nos last night. Give some to my nieces & nephew and my brother, the rest to our Surau. Hope they all like it.Last night, we end-up having dinner at 9:30pm - or should I called it supper? Hehehehe..really sorry to my other half. He's grumpy when his stomach empty. Tonight I promise we'll have an early dinner...say at 7:00pm? :-)

No comments: