Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Monday, December 1, 2008

3 Sins

Last Saturday, we have a seminar at our HQ, conducted by our own COO. What really catch my attention and makes me laugh so hard when our COO said about 3 sins in our workplace. The three sins are :

1. JYE - Justify Your Existence
2. CYA - Cover Your Ass
3. BTOB - Blame The Other Bloke

What he says really true, maybe being so long at this company, actually both me and him join the company about 7 years already...so to relate these 3 sins with the people we met at the workplace is not really a hard job. I can easily named the person to each of the sins above...and owhh the winner for MR. CYA is my very own Project Manager!! hahaha....so jahat!!

No comments: