Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Catastrophic Success

Friday, May 30, 2008

Recession

Our boss send a long memo regarding recession....umm....hmmm...erk!! Matilah if recession again!! If the recession really just around the corner, we all need to start saving...I mean seriously saving. I remember recession in 1997, I was just graduate then, at that time I don't really know what recession is all about! Talk about being ignorant!! Mom said...its going to be difficult because we have to be very discipline with cash. I was like ??? garu kepala.....cash?? Lucky I come to my senses....despite my early plan to "lepak-lepak" after graduation...I start looking for job. After more than 10 application (was it really just 10?? I think more than that!!) and endless job interview...I finally get a job...aduhhhh many thanks to my former boss otherwise I'll be jobless and will not be where I am now :-)

The telling sign when we are about to go into recession :-
- consumer borrowing hit record high
- property prices will peak then fall
- interest rates trend increasing higher
- new food/outlets opened
- bankers offering 100% home financing
- unemployment rises as businesses slow down
- bad debts rising due to poor collection

There are 2 basic things can happen during recession - Your income can be reduced and inflation can makes your expenses increase.

I think we have to take control now before times become desperate. Then again its "almost" desperate time now with the price increase for rice, chicken, flour....etc...everything increase...rumours said petrol price will increase anytime soon...iskkk...pui pui pui

Ct : Hoping for miracle...

No comments: